Nozomi Sasaki

2012年10月26日星期五

5 valuable skills to increase your shooting strategies with steadicam

Several filmmakers will not be acquainted with steadicam, and they seem for methods and so-called secrets everywhere, here's 7 suggestions to acquire that super smooth gliding seem from a steadicam expert: 1. Practice! Number a single critical is practice, I employed my Steadicam everyday for an entire summer time time ahead of I regarded myself "ok" at applying it. two. Use a wide lens, the wider the far better. I use the 11-16 generally on 11mm (which is in essence as wide as you'll be able to go before going fisheye). The wider your lens, the smoother points are going to appear! Also the much more quickly your movement will appear. Must you examine out devin graham's videos, he tends to make use of a total frame camera (the 5D) getting a 16-35mm lens. This tends to make the gliding movement appear super great, super smooth, and rapid (looks like he's operating). four. Make sure your steadicam is as balanced as possible. I utilized a 4000 for the brookside gardens video, but I've utilised the nano previously at the same time. It really is somewhat tougher to fine-tune the balance, but take your time and make sure that it's spot on. Usual on the web tutorials advocate a 2-3 second "drop time" when balancing the rig, I shoot to get a 3-4 second drop time though? This implies if there is any sway, it is going to be extremely slow and not as noticeable, and also a great deal less difficult to proper with your off hand. Also, when you have the choice, do significantly much less weights using a longer general length as an alternative to added weights possessing a shorter common length. Employing the steadicam I use the least quantity of weights, but have the sled down as far simply because it goes, and spread out as wide since it goes. The nano is difficult to balance for the cause that it has no fine-tuning knobs, I maintain in mind! Keep at it even when it is frustrating, you will get way quicker at undertaking it as time passes. 3. If all else fails, throw a stabilization filter on the footage, ordinarily this can be unnecessary, but inside the event you bump the sled when filming or are running super swift it could totally aid smooth some points out. I've utilized "smoothcam" and it operates wonderful. I'm not also acquainted with any other program's stabilization attributes, but I know Adobe has some good options as well. five. Shoot on 60fps. Shooting inside a bigger frame rate lets you conform to 23.98 and get a genuinely smooth slow-motion shot. I use 60fps for many of my Steadicam and slider shots. It makes items smoother when you bump some factor, if you're walking heavily, or if there is a tiny bit of sway or balance troubles. To care more about Wondlan and steadicam you are able to pick out to click:http://www.dvstabilizer.com/wondlan-steadicam-c-53.html

没有评论:

发表评论